Chcesz z nami pracować?
Zobacz nasze oferty pracy
- Handle customer enquiries, clarify technical details in cooperation with our external Sales Consultants and advise our customers
- Acting as their link to various internal departments such as Engineering and Production
- Handling and follow-up of quotations/sales orders in our ERP System
- Clarification and elaboration of technical details and applications
- Occasional participation to customer visits and exhibitions
- Conduct internal trainings where necessary
- Mechatronic or Mechanical Engineering degree combined with at least basic understanding of economic topics
- Ideally 2-3 years of relevant experience at a machine manufacturer or in machine maintenance
- Working knowledge of ERP systems and MS-Office programs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in addition to a customer service and team-oriented behavior.
What employer offers:
- Independent and challenging work
- Attractive remuneration combined with a rich package of bonuses (monthly and annual), holiday allowances and awards
- Rich social package (private medical care, life insurance, holiday subsidies for children, holiday parcels, non-returnable aid in case of accidents)
- Work in an international environment
- Open and friendly organizational culture
- Modern workplace and career opportunities.